About the project
MIraGE activities aim at increasing the swift access and integration of third-country nationals in the labour market of their European host countries.
MIraGE is a 3-year project co-funded by the European Union (Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund), run by 12 partners from 8 European countries (Bulgaria, Sweden, Italy, France, Austria, Cyprus, Romania, Hungary).
Despite the great potential that migrants can represent for European economies, there are some hindering factors that need to be addressed.
In all Members States, some employers see the potential of TCNs and some tend not to engage with foreign labour force on account of a lack of information about their employability, their skills and the legal procedures to recruit them.
At the same time, migrants are not fully aware of the many working opportunities or how to access them that are available for them, especially in terms of self-employment in the new host country.
That's why, in order to increase the access of third-country nationals in European labor markets and promote integration, the MIraGE consortium implements different actions:
• Mapping of employers' needs and attitudes by carrying out an online survey
• Conducting interviews to explore best practices
• Using the results of the research, creating a handbook for employers and publishing it in 9 EU languages
• Developing two different country specific training programs, both for TCNs and Employers (subscribe!)
• Promoting activities and best practices, creating a promo video and running a social media campaign
• Collecting feedback for the transferability of results.
Here you can read and download publications.
Best practices in employing TCNs and the Hungarian legal framework
About the project team
The project is carried out by a multi-stakeholder partnership composed of 9 Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), 1 trade-union, 1 vocational education centre and 1 training provider from 8 EU countries.
(article 13. of the EU Regulation 2016/697)
This information is provided in accordance with article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 - General Data Protection Regulation, https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/En/ALL/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679
According to the law in question, such handling will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality.
The data controller and processing location
The data controller of the information gathered is FONDATSIYA RABOTILNITSA ZA GRAZHDANSKI INITSIATIVI (WCIF), registration address: BUL VARDAR, 10, 1330 (Sofia) Bulgaria, VAT number: BG130560949, Tel. + 359 2 954 9715 - Email: email@example.com
Data processing takes place at the aforementioned location FONDATSIYA RABOTILNITSA ZA GRAZHDANSKI INITSIATIVI (WCIF) and is the responsibility of the staff working there.
Person in charge of data processing
The controller and person in charge of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of art. 28 paragraph 4 of the EU Regulation, is Iliyana Nikolova, legal representative of FONDATSIYA RABOTILNITSA ZA GRAZHDANSKI INITSIATIVI (WCIF).
If needed, for specific activities related to the maintenance of the technological area of the company site, the controller can appoint one or more sub-controllers in compliance with art. 28, paragraph 4 of the EU Regulation.
Nature of data collected
The data that FONDATSIYA RABOTILNITSA ZA GRAZHDANSKI INITSIATIVI (WCIF) will collect and process is exclusively that which is provided by the user in the occasion of the different activities carried out during the timeline and in the scope of the project.
Purpose of the data processing
The data provided by users is used exclusively for the implementation of MIraGE project.
Recipients of the personal data
The personal data provided by users is used solely for the indicated purpose and will be disclosed only to third parties duly authorized on the basis of specific agreements and contracts, in accordance with the provisions of art. 28 paragraph 4 of the EU Regulation. This will include, in particular, the other partners of the MIraGE project, namely:
- LAI-MOMO SOCIETA' COOPERATIVA SOCIALE, established in VIA GAMBERI 4, SASSO MARCONI40037, Italy, VAT number: IT01774191207
- SINDIKAT OBRAZOVANIE KAM KT PODKREPA, established in ANGEL KANCHEV STR. 2, SOFIA 1000, Bulgaria, National number: 121617276
- SUDWIND VEREIN FUR ENTWICKLUNGSPOLITIK UND GLOBALE GERECHTIGKEIT, established in LAUDONGASSE 40, WIEN 1080, Austria, VAT number: ATU71021217
- CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (CSI), established in 62 Rigenis street, 1010, Nicosia, Cyprus, VAT number: CY10365601I
- DIE WIENER VOLKSHOCHSCHULEN GMBH, established in LUSTKANDLGASSE 50, WIEN 1090, Austria, VAT number: ATU 63945413
- VICTUM Bt, established in REKETTYE 23/A, ÉRD 2030, Hungary, VAT number: 20902306-2-13.
- SZUBJEKTÍV ÉRTÉKEK ALAPÍTVÁNY, established in ALAGÚT UTCA 1, BUDAPEST 1013, Hungary, VAT number: HU18322927241
- GROUPE SOS SOLIDARITES, established in RUE AMELOT 102 C, PARIS 75011, France, VAT number: 341062404
- SWIDEAS AB, established in SWIDEAS AB, Post-box 17584, MALMÖ 20010, Sweden, VAT number: SE556931579801
- RESSOURCES HUMAINES SANS FRONTIÈRES, established in 9, RUE DU CAPITAINE ESCUDIÈ, TOULOUSE 31000, France, RNA number: W751174080
- NOVAPOLIS ASSOCIATION-CENTER OF ANALYSIS AND INITIATIVES FOR DEVELOPMENT, established in Sos Pantelimon 239, BUCURESTI 021606, Romania, VAT number: RO29831016
Period of retention of the personal data
The personal data provided by users is kept for the period of time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes, and in any case for a maximum period coinciding with the expiry of legal accounting obligations.
Methods of data processing
The collected data is processed using computer tools.
Appropriate security measures are implemented to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Obligation to provide data
The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide data makes it impossible to take part in MIraGE project
The rights of the interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to:
- ask the data controller to access their personal data, rectify, cancel or limit the processing that concerns them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability;
- withdraw their consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- file a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The above requests can be addressed to FONDATSIYA RABOTILNITSA ZA GRAZHDANSKI INITSIATIVI (WCIF) at the following addresses:
FONDATSIYA RABOTILNITSA ZA GRAZHDANSKI INITSIATIVI (WCIF)
BUL VARDAR 10, 1330 Sofia Bulgaria
Tel. +359 2 954 9715
In January 2020 we will launch two distinct and focused training programs specifically designed to address the training needs of both employers and TCNs. The trainings will take place in Bulgaria, Sweden, Italy, France, Austria, Cyprus, Romania, Hungary. The full programs will be available in this website on November 2019.
If you are an Employer
We offer a country-specific training program about the legislation and the administrative procedure for TCN labor integration, the best practices of inclusion, and information on how to strengthen multi-agency cooperation (employers, social partners, state bodies).
If you are a TCN
We offer a training program on the specific legal framework of the host country; assistance in identifying self-employment opportunities; information about existing financial and technical support.